http://seanharry.com/images/vb-logo
http://seanharry.com/images/vb-logo
gallery/provostchalkleydominique001
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DounGw_luBM/WkK1DMl7r9I/AAAAAAAIt4E/QLeln-O_KUEPjVGs8ChJp2yoRioqZTyDACLcBGAs/s1600/Melinda%2BClark%2Bas%2BNandi%2B001

Recent Meets

 

Earpercon - Melanie Scrofano, Dominique Provost-Chalkley, Tim Rozon, Katherine Barrell, Varun Saranga, Tamara Duarte, Emily Andras

LFCC - David Duchovny, Sam Neill, Rose McIver, Aly Michalka, Rahul Kohli, Pearl Mackie, Steven Moffat, Lance Henriksen, Amber Rose Revah

Upcoming Meets

 

Vampire Ball - Julie Benz, James Marsters, Juliette Landau, Brian Thompson, Andrew Ferchland, Mark Metcalf, Ksenia Solo

Lux - Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Tricia Helfer, DB Woodside, Kevin Alejandro, Ildy Modrovich, Joe Henderson­

Shown here are all of my "in-person" autographs.  99% of these were obtained at conventions by me.  The other 1% were obtained for me, in person, by close friends.

 

You might just like looking, or you can use these for reference purposes against other autographs.  I can vouch 100% that every autograph here is genuine!